Welcome to the Oncology Patient Enrollment Network (OPEN) Portal system
OPEN is the web-based registration system for patient enrollments onto NCI-sponsored Network Group
clinical trials. The system is integrated with the CTSU Enterprise System for regulatory and roster data, and
with each of the Network Groups' registration/randomization systems for patient registration/
randomization. OPEN provides the ability to enroll patients on a 24/7 basis.
Training and Demonstration Materials:
- User Guide »This users guide has a linkable Table of Contents that will bring you to any topic you choose, or you can scroll through and/or print the entire guide.
- OPEN Demo Video »The OPEN training video has been updated and reformatted. Click on one of the tabs at the top of the screen for a drop down list of instructional topics, then click on the specific topic you want to view.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) »Frequently asked questions about OPEN Portal.
- Access & Crediting Guidelines »Guidelines for OPEN Portal Access and Crediting.
- Slot Reservation Quick User Guide »This user guide is a quick reference intended to assist you with the process of reserving a slot for a patient on protocols that use the slot reservation system.
- OPEN T&UM Quick Reference Site User Guide »This document provides instructions for using OPEN's Transfer and Update Module to update completed patient enrollments that are maintained in OPEN.